Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Terry A Grossman MD
Dr. Terry A Grossman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Golden, CO. His specialties include General Practice. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Terry A Grossman has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Terry A Grossman has the following 19 expertise
- Holistic Health
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Women's Health
- Nutritional Support
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Terry A Grossman - Posted on March 3rd, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Terry A Grossman - Posted on October 15th, 2014
Dr Grossman did not appear well educated on issues with the thyroid. He placed me on hormones before running a full thyroid panel. When results came back with a possibility of Hashimoto's, he read me a WebMD description of the disease. He then ordered more tests and never called me back to tell me the results.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Terry A Grossman - Posted on October 3rd, 2014
Dr. Grossman has been extremely helpful and thorough with my health challenges. He and his staff are responsive and professional. I have referred several family members and friends to him as I trust he has the patient's best interest in front of his own. I don't refer unless I am absolutely convinced a practitioner is dedicated to assisting me in reaching optimal health and well being.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Terry A Grossman - Posted on December 1st, 2012
Dr. Grossman's attitude was patronizing; he appeared uncomfortable when questioned about the rationale for his diagnosis. Results of test results were difficult to obtain; it took multiple calls over 2 weeks before they were provided. An overall unsatisfying and unproductive, and very expensive, experience.
Dr. Terry A Grossman Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Terry A Grossman's office for more information.
2801 Youngfield St Ste 117 Golden, CO : (303) 233-4247
More about Dr. Terry A Grossman
Our motto is "Healing without harm" and we have been doing that for 31 years.
Locations & DirectionsGROSSMAN WELLNESS CENTER, 2801 Youngfield St Ste 117, Golden, CO
Dr. Terry A Grossman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Golden, CO.