Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Terry V Kelley
Dr. Terry V Kelley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marietta, GA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Kelley is affiliated with WellStar Kennestone Regional Medical Center. Dr. Kelley has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Terry V Kelley has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Knows what he's doing, but can be very condescending, abrasive, and rude. He asked me if i was hard of hearing when I responded "really?" to something he said. He made me feel like was stupid for asking questions and seemed like he was scolding me. I'm going to request a female doctor at that office that is understanding and warm.
Dr Kelley is the best!He always takes his time to listen to whats going on with you. He does his up most to help you and make you feel better even when you may end up having surgery as I did. My care from him and his staff was above and beyond and I will be forever grateful to them all. I recomend him to everyone. Nobody could make a better choice
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Kelley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Medical Center Of Central Georgia
Dr. Terry V Kelley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- Humana Atlanta HMOx
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOb/Gyn Associates Pa, 699 Church St NE Ste 300, Marietta, GA
Dr. Terry V Kelley is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Marietta, GA.