Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Terry Polt
Dr. Terry Polt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hampton, NJ, with other offices in Clinton, NJ and Flemington, NJ (and 1 other location). She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Polt is affiliated with Hunterdon Medical Center and Hunterdonmedical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Terry Polt has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I have been avoiding doctors like the plague for twenty years. Dr. Polt was so highly regarded though, I couldn't help but break down and see her for a check up. I immediately felt at ease when I met her. She listened to everything I had to say, took the time to look over the records I brought with, and actually cared about me. She even called to check up on me later to see how my prescription was working. I have finally found a woman worthy of the profession! I recommend her to every woman I know (and don't) for check ups and obgyn visits! The staff is another story though :( But you're only with them for a tiny bit of time so shrug them off.
Dr. Polt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hunterdon Medical Center
15 Years Experience
Louisiana State University at New Orleans
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Terry Polt accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Terry Polt in this video.
Dr. Terry Polt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hampton, NJ.