Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Terry White has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Terry White has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
Dr. Terry White has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 10
Dr White is an amazing doctor. He is very thorough and kind. I needed surgery for prolasp of my uterus. He explained exactly what he was going to do and that the benefits of the surgery. He was so right. I feel great and have returned to my normal activities of power walking and zumba instructor. He has been such a blessing in my life. If you need surgery, you want someone who is a perfectionist like Dr White.
Dr White is an awesome doctor. My experience has been extremely positive. After my surgery, I had what I thought was a bladder infection. I thought he was not available because of holiday, so I called the after hours clinic. He was a little upset that I did not call him. He told me he is always available. I am so blessed that he is my doctor. He really cares.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
18 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsEastmont Wellness Center, 6955 Foothill Blvd Ste 200, Oakland, CA
Dr. Terry White is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oakland, CA.