Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thanesseri Baskaran has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Showing 2 of 2
The doctor asks you a question or two, that you would ask to a stranger you meet on the street, for example "How are you doing?" "Anything new" as he writes out the prescriptions he prescribes you from the first visit, based on a paper test of 15 questions along with asking if you have been diagnosed with any illness in the past, and any medicines you are on, or have been on in the past. The staff at the Circles of Care - Outpatient Clinic in Rockledge, FL are incompetent in general, unprofessional, and rude at other times. Getting in touch with the doctor with any questions in nearly impossible, even when a pharmacist or doctor attempts to contact him, or get information needed for treatment of physical conditions or concerns about errors made on the prescriptions, or him forgetting to write one of the prescriptions. Calls are never returned by the staff or the Doctor, errors in his record keeping caused me issues during a hospital visit, due to the chart on me having inaccurate information, and incomplete information. I believe a lot of the issues are due to the staff, and organization that the doctor works for, however the doctor himself does not attempt to correct any of these issues as far as I can tell after it being brought to his attention by me, and others I've talked to in the waiting room who have similar issues.
Dr. Baskaran is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Circles of Care, Inc.
Circles Of Care, Melbourne, Fl
50 Years Experience
Kasturba Medical College
Graduated in 1963
Utica Psychology Center
Dr. Thanesseri Baskaran accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions400 E Sheridan Rd, Melbourne, FL
Dr. Thanesseri Baskaran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Melbourne, FL.