Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thao P Dang MD
Dr. Thao P Dang has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Thao P Dang has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Breast Exam
- Women's Health
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Dang is the best!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thao P Dang - Posted on January 21st, 2019
Dr. Dang has been my gynecologist for over 30 years and delivered all three of my sons, and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a gynecologist in the Northern Virginia area. Dr. Dang does not take a "wait and see" approach when she becomes aware of a health risk. When a pap smear indicated one abnormal pre-cancerous cell, she recommended, and I agreed to, cryosurgery in order to eliminate that cancer risk. I am so thankful she takes such an aggressive approach. And when I later discovered an abnormal lump in one of my breasts, she immediately ordered a diagnostic mammogram which confirmed that I did in fact have cancer in that breast. I am now a breast cancer survivor thanks in part to Dr. Dang.
The best OB/GYN I ever met
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thao P Dang - Posted on July 9th, 2013
4 stars for professionalism
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thao P Dang - Posted on May 30th, 2010
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Dang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Thao P Dang Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsDANG AND DANG VU MDS, 7297 Lee Hwy Ste F, Falls Church, VA
Dr. Thao P Dang is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Falls Church, VA.