Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Theodor Lehrer has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Theodor Lehrer has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
Dr. Theodor Lehrer has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Theodor Lehrer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Of course unfortunately I went here for my abortion. I was nervous but the doctor was very gentle. I got through it. Abt 2 weeks later I went for my check up and decided to have a pap smear and a depo shot that I could get every 3 months. The dr. gave me a prescription for a UTI, and a Yeass Infection. Also he was so gentle with the pap smear I couldn't believe it. Most woman are not this gentle. He was great.
Dr. Lehrer was exceptional polite, professional and informative when I met with him last week for infertility services. I was treated with medications and follow up sonograms and my follicle is growing. I feel I have a very good chance of becoming pregnant. His initial office visit was only $90, which I find to be extremely affordable for a doctor of his expertise and calibre.
i was young and selfish i thought the Doctor didn't care about my difficultes to become pregnant,and he said go the an infertility center is not too late i cannot help you anymore...so i was upset and i wrote my opinion here in this site,testified that he wasn't a good one...he was so right..had several testing,have two tumor in my uterus ...i so thanktfull to him i did an hysteroctomy,and now i'm waiting for my results...this message is to honor this Doctor have no judjement about his profession ,have respect for him..God bless all the good Doctors in this earth.
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAll Womens Clinic, 2100 E Commercial Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Dr. Theodor Lehrer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.