Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Theodore G Engelmann
Dr. Theodore G Engelmann, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Clarkston, MI, with other offices in Waterford, MI and Waterford, MI . He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Engelmann is affiliated with Doctors Hospital Of Michigan. Dr. Engelmann has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Theodore G Engelmann has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Theodore G Engelmann has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 57
Great doctor. A professional with this intelligence should take time to look at the business side of his business. His office staff are horrible and totally incompetent. I wonder what compels a doctor to pick up and move 3x in 2 years. They don't answer phone. You get lost in voice mail, and then a voice mailbox that is full. Avoid/avoid/avoid. They go totally rogue OFTEN. If you have an issue with a bill, good luck on that one. It will NEVER get resolved.
Love this Dr. If you have 3-4 hours to sit in the waiting room
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Engelmann is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Theodore G Engelmann in this video.
Dr. Theodore G Engelmann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clarkston, MI.