Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Theodore J Fisher
Dr. Theodore J Fisher, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with another office in Chicago, IL. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Fisher is affiliated with Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center and OSF St Joseph Medical Center. Dr. Fisher has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Theodore J Fisher has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Theodore J Fisher has the following 18 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Back Pain
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Neck Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
Showing 3 of 12
Self-verified patient of Dr. Theodore J Fisher - Posted on September 19th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Theodore J Fisher - Posted on December 6th, 2013
Dr. Fisher performed spinal surgery on me in Oct 2012. The surgery went great with zero complications. Dr. Fisher was very up front about all the risks associated with spinal surgery and used this option only after various other nonevasive measures were taken. I would highly reccomend him.
Can't say enough!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Theodore J Fisher - Posted on February 23rd, 2013
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Fisher is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Wayne State University
Dr. Theodore J Fisher accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Theodore J Fisher, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Chicago, IL, in this video.
Dr. Theodore J Fisher is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chicago, IL.