Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Theresa M Franks has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 51
What a waste of time and money dr Frank's is so cold and hard to deal with. What she thinks matters and what feel doesn't matter. You sit there and wait to see her over 10 mins then she comes in types on a computer a brief I mean brief exam and then she is done after a few questions. I spent more time waiting to see her then her spending time with me Wow my medical insurance is being ripoff. What a waste of time. Please
Wonderful, intelligent doctor
Dr. Franks is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Theresa M Franks accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMedical Center For Women, 1950 Sunny Crest Dr Ste 2800, Fullerton, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Theresa M Franks in this video.
Dr. Theresa M Franks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fullerton, CA.