Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Theresa C Martin has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Theresa C Martin has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Theresa C Martin has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Theresa C Martin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 35
It is completely unclear to me why this doctor is a doctor, especially for women!!! She is unprofessional, rude and has zero empathy for her patients. Heard her several times talking terrible about other patients and myself! DO NOT USE HER AS YOUR OB if you are pregnant! Do not put yourself through it!
Dr. Martin was very understanding, I got pregnant at 16 and she was kind, understanding, and took me with a passion. I would HIGHLY recommend her to everyone. I had a c - section and she made me very calm during my pregnancy, operation, and recovery. Her nurse staff is excellent as well!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
25 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Baylor Medical Center
Dr. Theresa C Martin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDiagnostic Clinic Of Longview, 802 Medical Dr, Longview, TX
Dr. Theresa C Martin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Longview, TX.