Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Theresa Rattey
Dr. Theresa Rattey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lake Worth, FL, with another office in Lake Worth, FL. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Rattey is affiliated with JFK Medical Center, Palms West Hospital and Wellington Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Theresa Rattey has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are still growing and developing, they are often more difficult to operate on than adults. These patients have smaller bodies and smaller organs requiring even more of a precise and measured approach by a surgeon.
Some of the conditions that may require the care of a pediatric surgeon are congenital malformations, such as cleft lip and palate, abdominal wall defects, like hernias, deformities of the chest wall, childhood tumors, like neuroblastomas and separation of conjoined twins.
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Showing 1 of 7
Dr. Rattey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
JFK Medical Center
Palms West Hospital
Wellington Regional Medical Center
Bethesda Memorial Hospital
Bethesda Health City Same Day Surgery
26 Years Experience
University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Theresa Rattey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Worth, FL.