- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas P Acton has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Thomas P Acton has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program (2018)
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
10 Years Experience
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Thomas P Acton Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Thomas P Acton
Dr. Acton graduated from the University of Arizona College of Medicine in 2009. Dr. Acton works in Elk Grove, CA and specializes in Family Medicine. Dr. Acton is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center Redding and Mercy Medical Center.