- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas B Jackson has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Thomas B Jackson has the following 11 expertise
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mental Illness
- Depressive Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
47 Years Experience
Graduated in 1976
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Thomas B Jackson Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Thomas B Jackson
TeleMedicine Provider | Open Now
Dr. Tom Jackson is a caring and compassionate psychiatrist with over forty years of experience who offers both in-person and tele-service treatment. He treats a wide variety of mental health conditions including, but not limited to, anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, and ADHD in both adults and children. Dr. Jackson attended Northwestern University School of Medicine (ranked among the top 20 medical schools in the United States) and completed his psychiatric specialty training at the University of California at Irvine. His broad range of interests and treatment approaches allow him to provide a highly personalized and comprehensive approach with each of his patients.