Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas B Walden has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Thomas B Walden has the following 7 expertise
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
Dr. Thomas B Walden is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
Dr. Walden performed two operations on me, for my prostrate, neither one was any good. Till this day I am still having problems, my quality of life is terrible. I am unable to get a good nights sleep, before the operations, I used to sleep 8 hours, now I get up 4 to 5 times a night. I had a small problem when I went to him, my urine flow pressure was not what it was, instead of trying out medication, to relieve the problem. (which I didn't find out till after the operations, from another physician) Right away he wanted to operate, which he said was a minor operation, in and out in one day, well I had a catheter in for almost a month, besides, I got infections, and was in the emergency room about 6 times, and had to have a visiting nurse. He is a terrible Doctor, and has the beside manner of a dead fish. My life is ruined, but I want others to know what has happened to me, maybe I can save some on else from going through what I am going trough.
43 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Allegheny General Hospital
Dr. Thomas B Walden accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsThomas B Walden Md Facs, 3729 Easton Nazareth Hwy Ste LL2, Easton, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas B Walden in this video.
Dr. Thomas B Walden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Easton, PA.