Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas G Bartlett
Dr. Thomas G Bartlett, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clarksville, TN, with another office in Nashville, TN. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. Dr. Bartlett is affiliated with University Medical Center, Williamson Medical Center and Tristar Ashland City Medical Center. Dr. Bartlett has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas G Bartlett has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with a cardiologist and together they can treat arrhythmia, help you prevent blood clots, or restore and control a normal heart rate.
They can also provide information on medications and devices — such as a pacemaker or an implantable defibrillator — used to control an abnormal heart rate. When it come to treating arrhythmias, there are both invasive and non-invasive treatment options and an electrophysiologist can help you decide which is right for you.
Dr. Thomas G Bartlett has the following 7 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Thomas G Bartlett is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Bartlett is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Thomas G Bartlett accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas G Bartlett in this video.
Dr. Thomas G Bartlett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clarksville, TN.