Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas Beahm has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Showing 5 of 9
He will sell you on how good he is, but he isn't. He is a butcher and his work is terrible. He should have been honest and told his patients that he wasn't in physical condition to even attempt a surgery. And his office mgr was also a liar and none of them ever bothered to tell any body he was retiring as soon as he took money and did surgery and closed doors. Being left with horrible results, no improvement and terrible scars for nothing!
Dr. Beahm is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Parkridge Medical Center
T.C. Thompson Children's Hospital
Parkridge East Hospital
Erlanger Medical Center
Healthsouth Chattanooga Surgery Ctr
T C Thompson Hosp
Atrium Surgery Ctr
Parkridge Med Ctr, Chattanooga, Tn
37 Years Experience
University of Kansas
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Thomas Beahm accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1949 Gunbarrel Rd, Chattanooga, TN
Dr. Thomas Beahm is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chattanooga, TN.