Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas K Bills
Dr. Thomas K Bills, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lawrenceville, NJ, with another office in Trenton, NJ. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Bills is affiliated with Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell and Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas K Bills has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
I was very happy with my visit to Dr. Bills. I didn't need to wait long at all to be seen and he was fully prepared to go over my chart. I had a complicated surgery and he was great at explaining my injury and recovery. Warm and seems to care about his patients. I would not hesitate to see him again.
I have been treated by Dr Bills for the last 7 or 8 years for various problems. I have had many issues due to arthritis and I appreciate that he has always been thorough in getting necessary tests for diagnosis. He is very good about explaining conditions, showing me models, illustrations, or computerized animations. He clearly explains my treatment options. Dr Bills' manner has always been professional and considerate. He has kept me mobile and active and I am appreciative. The staff and flow vary in the two offices where I have been seen, one better than the other. Sometimes I am seen quickly, other times not, but I understand that some patients take longer than expected and, at times, I have been the one whose appointment required more time and it was given. On other days, I am in and out of the office and visit quickly.
Dr. rushed thru the visit. Seemed like he coildn't wait to leave the room. I did not get to ask the questions I planned to ask . As I began to speak he interupted and asked HIS questions. He did not care about his patient. (me) Just routine and on to the next. His assistant was the same way. Rushing me , not allowing me to ask more questions and having the next patient (in a wheelchair) waiting outside my room and told her "you will go into the room as soon as she (me ) leaves. This was done to hurry me up. Very inconsiderate ! Went to Dr. Bills for a 2nd opinion and now must go for a 3rd. I told him what the 1st Dr. said and ask why he would say tendonitus and you say it's not .His answer was I"I don't know"" and " where did you get this Dr. from?" ! (in an annoyed tone).Terrible manners. He should have gone back and reviewed the films that he did not look at but he did not care. He was in a hurry. I watched him review the films (1) and in less than a minute he was done and in our room. Just terrible.
Dr. Bills is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1980
Hospital For Special Surgery
Dr. Thomas K Bills accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Thomas K Bills is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawrenceville, NJ.