Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas A Calderon Jr
Dr. Thomas A Calderon Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Morton, WA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Thomas A Calderon Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Thomas A Calderon Jr has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Thomas A Calderon Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 2
23 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
University Of Utah Health Care
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Thomas A Calderon Jr
Dr. Thomas Calderon specializes in emergency medicine. He joined Morton General Hospitals emergency department in 2007. He came to us after a successful practice in family medicine, earning his medical degree at the University of Utah in Salt Lake City in 1995. Prior to entering medical school, Dr. Calderon earned his undergraduate degree in 1988 at the California State University in Fullerton, Calif. He was employed at the Seamar Community Center in Bellingham before joining the Morton General Hospital medical staff. Dr. Calderon enjoys fishing, running, bicycling and traveling with his family.
Locations & DirectionsMORTON GENERAL HOSPITAL, 521 Adams St, Morton, WA
Dr. Thomas A Calderon Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Morton, WA.