Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Thomas V Caughlan
Dr. Thomas V Caughlan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kalispell, MT. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas V Caughlan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Thomas V Caughlan has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Thomas V Caughlan has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 4
I appreciate a lot of things about Thomas Caughlan and the most important to me, is that he is just a common sense guy. He does not overreact to ailments, has a lot of experience, and is calming for the spirit. He has, more than once, said, "You can go ahead and have that expensive test; I will arrange it, but this is what they are going to find. . . . " and it will be fine and then his prediction proved to be true. He is mindful of my pocketbook when looking at tests and procedures which I appreciate.
42 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
University Of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
Dr. Thomas V Caughlan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PacificSource PSN
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTamarack Medical Clinic, 150 Commons Way, Kalispell, MT
Dr. Thomas V Caughlan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kalispell, MT.