Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas G Cohn has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
My husband and I have been to 14 other doctor's in the area, all of which declined taking on his case because it is too complex. Although he had to refer us out to a Dr. In the cities he was amazingly thorough and immediately recognized what plan of action needed to happen. He was straight to the point and coordinated everything to transition to the new doctor, he was concerned and didn't just dump us there and run, he's made sure it's a smooth transition.
I first saw Dr. Cohn over 15 years ago, and have continued to see him, when needed, ever since. He is an excellent diagnostician. In fact, over the years he has even seemed able to predict accurately the progress of my condition. He will readily request that X-rays or MRIs be performed when needed. He has an informal and comfortable bedside manner, which I appreciate. He admits that he cannot generally completely eliminate one's pain, but he states very encouragingly that together we can manage the pain. You must assume your responsibility as a patient and do the assigned outside homework, such as exercising. Most importantly, he is always positive and rewards me verbally for my efforts in doing my part. It is worth the office visit, just to hear him say these kind words; it is rare to hear this from any doctor.
34 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Thomas G Cohn accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Thomas G Cohn is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.