Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Cottrell
Dr. Thomas Cottrell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Park Ridge, IL, with other offices in Des Plaines, IL and Glenview, IL. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Cottrell is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital, St Alexius Medical Center and Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital. Dr. Cottrell has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Cottrell has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Thomas Cottrell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Park Ridge, IL.