Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Crowley
Dr. Thomas Crowley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Aurora, CO, with another office in Denver, CO. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Crowley is affiliated with University Hospital - Denver and University Hospital - Denver. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Crowley has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Thomas Crowley has the following 17 expertise
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Behavior Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- HIV Infections
- Intravenous Substance Abuse
- Mental Disorders
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
- Secondary Parkinson Disease
- Sleep Disorders
- Substance Withdrawal Syndrome
Dr. Thomas Crowley has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Thomas Crowley is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Crowley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Hospital - Denver
University Hospital - Denver
51 Years Experience
University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
Graduated in 1962
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Thomas Crowley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aurora, CO.