Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas L Debauche has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Catheterization
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
I was pleasantly surprised when I visited Dr. DeBauche for the first time, the staff took my vitals and an EKG, then Dr. DeBauche came out to the waiting area, shook my hand and introduced himself to me, like Doctors used to do; then after performing the most thorough physical I've had in 30 years, answered all my questions and took me off a medication that I never needed. He was appalled when I told him that my previous cardiologist didn't do bloodwork or any type of preventative medicine, and actually used a machine that checked for arterial plaque. When finding no plaque, he prescribed only an 81mg aspirin instead of a blood thinner. His panel of bloodwork that he runs is more comprehensive than any of my previous internal medicine or family doctors ever ordered. He found an aneurism in my husband and my mom that no other doctor had ever noticed. Everyone of his staff is very friendly, caring, and professional. What a novel concept in this day and age to have a Doctor of Dr. DeBauche's caliber!
Dr. DeBauche is an awesome Doctor with an amazing staff of caring professionals! He has "cutting edge" equipment, & phlebotomist on staff, but most of all He truly puts his patient's health first! He spends quality time with each patient, after a thorough physical, ensuring that they fully understand his findings as well as the prescribed course of treatment, along with answering any questions. God has truly blessed Dr. DeBauche with wisdom & knowledge and my husband & I are blessed to have him as our family doctor!.
My husband and I are both patients of Dr. DeBauche. We love that he is not only an excellent cardiologist, but we appreciate his willingness to spend ample time with us. He is also attentive to our concerns and health questions; he is very conservative in his approach to look at different avenues before recommending surgery.
Went with my elderly mother's appointment after major surgery. This man likes to hear himself talk. The way he flippantly threw out very frightening diagnoses with no clarification or positive steps toward recovery was appalling. I had asked his nurse to warn him my mom was possibly depressed. He told her, "don't be depressed." Instead of offering any kind of helpful information, he hemmed and hawed and his computer and then rambled about how it always runs slow in the morning. Worst doctor's appointment I've ever been to. She is now terrified to go to the doctor.
Had to wait over 2 hours and then he wasn't available because he was in a meeting. Won't go back and will make sure I tell all my friends not to see this doctor
Dr. Debauche is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Thomas L Debauche accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCypress Cardiology Pa, 21212 Northwest Fwy Ste 405, Cypress, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas L Debauche in this video.
Dr. Thomas L Debauche is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cypress, TX.