Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas A Deeble has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Here I am finding myself pregnant again, and going through loads of research to find a good doctor because I had such a bad experience with this doctor that left my baby in the nicu and emotionally traumatized from the whole thing. I will say if you are looking for a doctor that is BY THE BOOK about everything, this is the one for you. For me, every body and mother and baby is different and you cannot just force your system and schedule on someone else. He stripped my membrane without asking me to induce my labor, which I think is illegal. He didn't ask because he knew I would say no. He wanted the baby out on HIS timeline, even though ultrasounds showed everything was fine and the baby had plenty of space to grow more if needed. It just wasn't his schedule, and his/their schedule was NOT even accurate. It caused me to go into labor before my body and baby was ready, and bleed profusely to the point I had to be rushed to ER and monitored all while in labor for over a day. I refused to be further induced (the baby is ready when its ready, you don't need to force these things), so they finally kicked me out of the hospital. As soon as I was discharged on my way to the parking lot in pain you cannot imagine (Kaiser), I went into full blown labor and water broke (no need to be induced), THEY ARE RIDICULOUS. The horror story goes on and gets somewhat worse, but we all lived to tell the tale and luckily are healthy enough. Just left scarred from that first special experience.
Dr. Deeble is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Vrije Universiteit
Grady Memorial Hospital
Dr. Thomas A Deeble accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Folsom Medical Offices, 2155 Iron Point Rd, Folsom, CA
Dr. Thomas A Deeble is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Folsom, CA.