Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Drabecki
Dr. Thomas Drabecki, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Roseville, MI. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Drabecki is affiliated with St John Detroit Riverview Hospital, St. John Hospital & Medical Center and Saint John North Shores Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Drabecki has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I was a surrogate mother in 1982, when it was new and very unpopular. I actually had an OB/GYN not want to take care of me, because of the type of pregnancy. I knew Dr D a little from working at Hutzel Hospital, and he agreed to take me as a patient. He was my OB/GYN through that pregnancy and for years after. He delivered my daughter, and took care of me through Polycystic Ovary Syndrome and a serious vaginal infection during a pregnancy, that led to anemia. He was the kindest physician I'd ever met, and I'm sure he still is. I saw him last years ago...I live out of state now, but have an exam every time I visit!
I have been with Dr. D. since the beginning! It's really hard to believe it has been that long! He took great care of me...as well as the other patients (as heard in the waiting room over the years) before, during, and "forever" after my sons were born. Even though I have moved appx 50 miles away, I will stay with Dr. D. As long as he's there, I'm there.
Dr Drabecki Has Been My Dr For 25yrs,He is just one of the most amazing doctors/people I've ever met.,I owe him my life & my daughters as well.When I was in my 2nd trimester I was hit with Eclampsia and was EXTREMELY HIGH RISK!!He did everything he could to hold back labor,but things got serious & were going south & I finally had no more left to give,My Organs Were Going to shut down I had a C-sec at 27wks My daughter was 3lbs 1oz and breathing on her own!It was a HUGE miracle.I was pretty ill myself & VERY SCARED!! But you were Always There For Me And My Family To "calm us down" Well, She's 16yrs now & will be attending her first appt w/Dr Drabecki Soon. You Are One Of The Best Doctors I've Ever Met,Even Good Enough My Daughter Lol!! You Are One In A Million : )
Dr. Drabecki is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Saint John North Shores Hospital
43 Years Experience
Graduated in 1970
Locations & Directions18285 E 10 Mile Rd, Roseville, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas Drabecki in this video.
Dr. Thomas Drabecki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roseville, MI.