Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas F Dwyer has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Wrist Injury
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Back Injuries
- Knee Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Dwyer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
University Of Colorado Health
Dr. Thomas F Dwyer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWestern Slope Orthopedics, 910 S 4th St, Montrose, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas F Dwyer in this video.
Dr. Thomas F Dwyer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Montrose, CO.