Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas E Green
Dr. Thomas E Green, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Waterloo, IA, with another office in Des Moines, IA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas E Green has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Thomas E Green has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Thomas E Green has the following 3 expertise
Showing 2 of 2
Awful bedside manner
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas E Green - Posted on August 22nd, 2018
Very Condescending Physician
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas E Green - Posted on June 28th, 2018
20 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Thomas E Green Accepts the Following Insurance
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Thomas E Green is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Waterloo, IA.