Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas E Nelson
Dr. Thomas E Nelson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Nelson is affiliated with Fairview Range Medical Center, Fairview Ridges Hospital and St John's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas E Nelson has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Thomas E Nelson has the following 18 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Swine Diseases
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Dr. Thomas E Nelson has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Thomas E Nelson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
I can't say enough good things about Dr Nelson. Not only did he replace my hip, but I followed him to his new location in Hutchinson, MN for my knee replacement. Every morning after surgery he showed up at 6:30 AM to check up on me on both Sat and Sun. Not only his physical skill, but his bedside manner is outstanding. That's why I followed him to Hutchinson even though I live in St Paul.
Dr. Nelson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1986
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Thomas E Nelson accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsTwin Cities Orthopedics Edina, 4010 W 65th St, Minneapolis, MN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas E Nelson in this video.
Dr. Thomas E Nelson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.