Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas R Eubanks
Dr. Thomas R Eubanks, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Happy Valley, OR. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Eubanks is affiliated with Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center, Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center and Providence Portland Medical Center. Dr. Eubanks has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas R Eubanks has the following 1 specialty
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Showing 5 of 30
I had a colonoscopy performed by Doctor Eubanks last Friday and I must say he and his staff were nothing but professional. They were always available to answer any of my questions when I called in. The staff that checked me in were also very helpful and the nurses that prepared me for the procedure were so nice and put you at ease. I was a little scared at first but that feeling went away after I got settled in, Thank you all for a great experience.
Dr. Eubanks is the best! And his staff is amazing--they are always super nice when I go in! He really put me at ease before and after the surgery plus he's super dreamy! I really hope I never have to have surgery again but he really made it a tolerable process and was very informative along the way so I knew exactly what to expect.
Dr. Eubanks is very compassionate and an excellent communicator. He kept us informed every step of the way before/during/after Fred's surgery. He operated on both of us. Nurses told us he us he is best in this field of surgery. He also uses a methodical, common sense approach in diagnosing & follow through of what is recommended.
I have never met a more caring group of office staff and Dr. Eubanks was "right on" in diagnosing and performing surgery to remove both my gallbladder & appendics. He has a wonderful bedside manner and was genuine in every way. I would highly recommend Dr Eubanks!
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Eubanks is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Loyola University Medical Center
Dr. Thomas R Eubanks accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR CommunityCare
- Health Net OR PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPortland Surgical Specialists Pc, 9200 SE 91st Ave Ste 320, Happy Valley, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas R Eubanks in this video.
Dr. Thomas R Eubanks is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Happy Valley, OR.