Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Fabian
Dr. Thomas Fabian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albany, NY. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery, Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery) and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Fabian has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Fabian has the following 3 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Thomas Fabian has the following 9 expertise
- Varicose Veins
- Gum Disease (Periodontal Diseases)
- Wounds and Injuries
- Protein Deficiency
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Vascular Malformations
- Diabetes Complications
Dr. Thomas Fabian is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
Dr. Fabian operated on me last year, it was high risk removal and he was outstanding. From the first office visit where he explained everything to my wife and I to the morning or surgeryl. He was very calming and professional. My wife and I were quite nervous and he really did a great job from first appointment to the surgery. I feel great and would highly recommend Dr.Fabian as well as his staff it was really a great experience. Thank you!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
22 Years Experience
St Georges University
Graduated in 1996
Hospital Of Saint Raphael
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAlbany Medical Center, 43 New Scotland Ave, Albany, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas Fabian in this video.
Dr. Thomas Fabian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albany, NY.