Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Thromboembolism Facts about thromboembolism, including causes, symptoms, and risks.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Flavin III
Dr. Thomas Flavin III, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Paul, MN, with another office in Minneapolis, MN. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Flavin is affiliated with United Hospital, Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc and Abbott Northwestern Hospital Minneapolis, Minnesota. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Flavin III has the following 1 specialty
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities in these areas as well as respiratory and heart conditions like lung cancer, heart disease and diseases in the diaphragm.
Thoracic surgeons are similar to heart surgeons, except they have additional training in the entire cardiorespiratory system and in how your blood vessels work with your lungs and airways. They’re also trained on catheters used in the chest, as well as cardiac and respiratory support systems that might be part of your treatment plan.
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Transplantation
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Flavin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Abbott Northwestern Hospital Minneapolis, Minnesota
United Hospital St. Paul, Minnesota
30 Years Experience
University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Thomas Flavin III accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Thomas Flavin III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Paul, MN.