Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas J Graham has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Wrist Injury
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
I can't say enough positives about Dr. Graham. My son received a severe hand / wrist shoulder injury while mountain climbing. His wrist was about as close to being severed as you can get. He was diagnoses as 9 of 10 in terms of severity.Dr. Graham immediately got him into one of four surgeries. After a year of recovery and therapy he has returned to work as a law enforcement officer with full use of his hand and shoulder. The outcomes from Dr. Graham are astounding!! Don't expect a lot of TLC just honest and straightforward exception medicine.
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors (2017)
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise. Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
25 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Thomas J Graham accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCrystal Clinic Orthopedic Center, 3975 Embassy Pkwy Ste 102, Akron, OH
Dr. Thomas J Graham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Akron, OH.