Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas D Gurley Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Thomas D Gurley Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I've been a patient of Dr Gurley for many years (over 9 yrs). His once intimate Dr. Office has become a money enterprise where patient care is secondary. His front office staff...there just aren't enough bad adjetives in websters dictionary to describe this cast of characters. I am happy to say I am dissolving this relationship.
What a let down to have searched for a doctor for a year only to be so deeply disappointed, when I finally got my appointment. Dr. Gurley was weak in every response, and insulting in several others. Money poorly spent and wasted time. Ineffective staff except for a great nurse, Alan. And don't call the office for information. You will get put on hold and your questions answered in mediocrity, with no follow through. A horrible experience in every area.
27 Years Experience
University of South Alabama
Graduated in 1991
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions659 Auburn Ave NE, Atlanta, GA
Dr. Thomas D Gurley Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.