The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas J Hoffman
Dr. Thomas J Hoffman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sun City, CA, with another office in Apple Valley, CA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Hoffman is affiliated with Loma Linda University Medical Center East Campus. Dr. Hoffman has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas J Hoffman has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Thomas J Hoffman has the following 11 expertise
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
Dr. Thomas J Hoffman has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 9
I had a mole that suddenly appeared and looked cancerous. His office is good to not overbook so you don't wait long to see the doctor and Dr. Hoffman was very pleasant and knowledgeable. Long story short the mole (and another one) was removed and turned out to be benign. Dr. Hoffman has a long list of credentials which is why I sought him out. He also specializes in skin cancers which is what you want not matter what your mole/s or other skin imperfections look like.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Hoffman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Thomas J Hoffman accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Thomas J Hoffman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sun City, CA.