Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas J Gallagher has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Diabetes Complications
- Weight Loss
Showing 3 of 3
My wife has 2 serious incurable diseases and was struggling with intermittent headaches on top for a while (about every 3 months)...she came down with a severe headache and Dr. Gallagher bruskly came in and accused her of coming in to get "high"...This is a godly woman who has never drank or took drugs in her youth 9and as an adult) and takes the weakest possible medications for the pain she suffers with for her disease (most people are on high doses of super powerful opioids with her disease). He was so out of date with his knowledge of modern medicine that he didn't even know that my wife had been through a full battery of tests at the medical college that verified a serious case of this disease...he accused her of "conveniently" having a disease that was "unverifiable"...his lack of knowledge and cruel assumptions made my wife carry around the fear if she got another sever headache she would be turned down for help and humiliated by being called a junkie...the worst thing for her disease and the amount of pain she experiences daily is tied directly to stress...thank you Dr. Gallagher. Cancel your subscription of golf digest and start reading your medical journals again...we are hurt and disappointed by such hubris.
Dr. Gallagher is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Thomas J Gallagher accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSarita Makhija Md, N14W23900 Stone Ridge Dr, Waukesha, WI
Dr. Thomas J Gallagher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waukesha, WI.