Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Moore
Dr. Thomas Moore, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Carmel, IN. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Moore is affiliated with Woman's Hospital of Indianapolis, St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc and St.Vincent Womenos Hospital. Dr. Moore has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Moore has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Thomas J. Moore, who practiced in Carmel, IN has now retired. Although none of his patients know the details surrounding his illness, we were deeply saddened by his retirement, and miss him greatly. Dr. Moore was my doctor since age 17, took care of my ailing father with tenderness and respect, was the physician for both of my children, and felt like a member of our family. This wonderful man met us at his office on a Saturday morning when our newborn daughter was jaundis, and put our minds at ease. Every holiday he gave us a collection of beautiful drawings, and caligraphy created by him, some of which I have framed and place out every year over Christmas. I cannot express how much we miss him, but we wish him peace, happiness, and know when God calls him, he will take care of all those who surround him in heaven.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Moore is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Woman's Hospital of Indianapolis
St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
St.Vincent Womenos Hospital
ST Vcent Hospital Health
St Vincent Hospital Health Care Center
Community Hospital North
37 Years Experience
Graduated in 1976
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions99 E Carmel Dr, Carmel, IN
Dr. Thomas Moore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carmel, IN.