Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Janicki
Dr. Thomas Janicki, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Janicki is affiliated with University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center, University Hospitals of Cleveland and UH Conneaut Medical Center. Dr. Janicki has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Janicki has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Thomas Janicki has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Thomas Janicki has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 25
Dr. Janicki has been my doctor since 1997. I was pregnant with my third child. I encountered a few problems and he treated them immediately. His concern was appreciated. Before I delivered my child, people would ask me, "Who's your doctor?" and I would respond, "Dr. Janicki". One reply to that stands out to this day and that is "I am a nurse - I totally trust Dr. Janicki. If I had any GYN or OB problems, he would be the one I would see! I agree wholeheartedly. I had doctor shopped and doctor hopped the years previous to 1997, never really being fully comfortable with the doctors; but here it is 2010 -13 years later - and I can proudly say that Dr. Janicki is still my doctor!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Janicki is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
University Hospitals of Cleveland
UH Conneaut Medical Center
Uh Richmond Medical Center
UH Case Medical Center
39 Years Experience
Pomorska Akademia Medyczna
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Thomas Janicki accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions1611 S Green Rd, Cleveland, OH
Dr. Thomas Janicki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.