Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Moore
Dr. Thomas Moore, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Moore is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center - Nassau, Commander, Marine Forces, Atlantic, Norfolk,Va and Baptist - Beaches. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Moore has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Thomas Moore is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Listens to everything you have to say, thorough exam, spends as much time as the patient needs. Very empathic and makes you feel like you are his only patient...wants to get to the root of the problem to give his patient the best quality of life he can. He is in this field for all of the right reasons. He's wonderful. I recommend him to everyone.
I saw Dr. Moore in the E.R. at Baptist this past Wednesday morning after a minor car accident I was in. He has got to be one of the nicest doctors I have ever met. He smiled when he spoke to me, tried to keep things light as I am sure he knew I was upset. He put me at ease, helped me not to worry, answered all of my questions without making me feel like a moron as a lot of doctors have a tendency to do when talking to patients. He was professional, courteous, and thorough.I would recommend this doctor to anyone I know. And if I can make him my Primary Care Physician, then I am going to do just that.
Dr. Moore is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Baptist Medical Center - Nassau
Commander, Marine Forces, Atlantic, Norfolk,Va
Baptist - Beaches
Jacksonville Naval Hospital
Baptist - South
Baptist Medical Center
Wolfson Children's Hospital
Norwalk Hospital Association
25 Years Experience
Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
United States Naval Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsThomas K Moore MD, 1622 Avondale Ave, Jacksonville, FL
Dr. Thomas Moore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.