Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas C Keyserling has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 5
I am lucky to have Dr.. Keyserling as my primary physician. He goes out of his way always to respond to my needs. His bedside manners are the best I've ever experienced. The first time he treated me, he gave me his home telephone number which is unheard of in my experience. I wish all doctors would learn from him the superlative treatment he provides to us, his patients.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
36 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Thomas C Keyserling accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity North Carolina Campus Health Services, 320 Emergency Room Dr, Chapel Hill, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas C Keyserling in this video.
Dr. Thomas C Keyserling is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chapel Hill, NC.