Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Killip III
Dr. Thomas Killip III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 65 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Killip is affiliated with New York Eye & Ear Infirmary. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Killip III has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Myocardial Diseases
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Arrest
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Coronary Disease
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Myocardial Infarction
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Diseases
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Killip is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
65 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 1953
New York Presbyterian Hospital Cornell Campus
Dr. Thomas Killip III accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Thomas Killip III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.