Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas M Kleuser
Dr. Thomas M Kleuser, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Kleuser is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth and Plaza Medical Center of Fort Worth. Dr. Kleuser has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas M Kleuser has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Kleuser is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Thomas M Kleuser accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTexas Health Care PLLC, 1300 W Rosedale St Ste B, Fort Worth, TX
Dr. Thomas M Kleuser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.