Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Koch
Dr. Thomas Koch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Macungie, PA, with other offices in Allentown, PA and Allentown, PA (and 5 other locations). He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Head and Neck Surgery and Otolaryngology. Dr. Koch is affiliated with Sacred Heart Hospital, St. Luke's Hospital - Quakertown Campus and St Lukes Hospital. Dr. Koch has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Koch has the following 2 specialties
- Head and Neck Surgery
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
Dr. Thomas Koch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Macungie, PA.