Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Kraven
Dr. Thomas Kraven, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wylie, TX, with other offices in Plano, TX and Greenville, TX (and 1 other location). He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Preventive Medicine. Dr. Kraven is affiliated with Hunt Regional Medical Center at Greenville, Harris Continued Care Hospital and Lake Point Medical Center Rowlett, Texas. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Kraven has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
Dr. Thomas Kraven is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wylie, TX.