Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas M Lain
Dr. Thomas M Lain, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Monica, CA. He has 55 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Lain is affiliated with Saint John's Health Center, UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica and Pacific Alliance Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas M Lain has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Thomas M Lain has the following 14 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
Dr. Thomas M Lain has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Thomas M Lain is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Lain was my daughter's doctor for approximately 7 years. He performed numerous surgeries on her for a very complex condition. Dr. Lain was a great doctor, skilled, patient, and above all kind. He never gave up, no.matter how difficult the situation was, and both my daughter and I respected and held him with great affection. My daughter walks today because of Dr. Lain. He is the best.
Dr. Lain is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
55 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1963
St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital
Dr. Thomas M Lain accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSanta Monica Orthopaedic And Sports Medicine Group, 2020 Santa Monica Blvd Fl 4, Santa Monica, CA
Dr. Thomas M Lain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Monica, CA.