Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas A Lansen has the following 1 specialty
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders like epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
Neurological surgeons can perform surgical procedures on the brain, such as stereotactic surgery, microsurgery, endoscopic surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, and endovascular image guided methods.
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Brain Surgery
- Brain Tumor
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Brain Cancer
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Wounds and Injuries
Showing 5 of 5
45 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
University Of Florida Health Shands Hospital
Dr. Thomas A Lansen accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas A Lansen in this video.
Dr. Thomas A Lansen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Armonk, NY.