Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Linberg
Dr. Thomas Linberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sterling, MA, with other offices in Lee, MA and Naples, FL (and 2 other locations). He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Linberg is affiliated with U Mass Memorial Medical Center, NCH Downtown Naples Hospital and Clinton Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Linberg has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 2 of 2
I was a patient of Dr. Lindberg when he practiced in Massachusetts and I wish he was still here. His diagnosis of any problems I had were always right on and his explanations of recomended treatments were easy to understand. He is an excellent Doctor and the doctors I have seen since he left Mass can not even compare.
Scheduled an annual physical as a new patient. Told the doctor I have no allergies except for a sporadic issue with peanuts. I was sent to the lab for blood work and what I thought was a test for a peanut allergy. I received a $2,500 bill from the doctor. The doctor had requested an allergy screening (24 tests at $45 each).I tried to call the doctor to discuss the issue, he is not available and never returns my call. I was sent a certified letter asking me to find a new primary care physician. I guess I am not entitled to an explanation of the bill or the tests. ***** I suggest steer clear of this doctor *****
Dr. Linberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
U Mass Memorial Medical Center
NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Peace River Regional Medical Center
Berkshire Medical Center
Umass Memorial Medical Center
13 Years Experience
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Thomas Linberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas Linberg in this video.
Dr. Thomas Linberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sterling, MA.