Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas C Litton has the following 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 31
This is the second surgery I have received which was handled by Dr Litton and his staff. On both occassions the service was prompt, the staff knowledgeable and helpful, and the overall experience was outstanding. I was kept fully informed during the entire process, and the required follow up calls came in a timely manner. On both occassions the service and personnell were outstanding and I would not hesitate to reccommend Dr Litton and his staff.
I was quickly taken to have my vital stats taken. The nurse was courteous and extremely helpful. Dr. Litton came in almost immediately after the nurse left the room. He smiled and greeted me. He was thorough in his determining what needed to be done. He treated me with dignity and answered all of my questions. He explained exactly how the operation would be performed. He explained the possible side effects that rarely happen. I was impressed with Dr. Litton and everyone else with whom I had any interplay with. The nurse took me outside and showed me exactly where I was to arrive for the operation. I had followups which concerned my medications. Tomorrow I will go for bloodwork. All instructions for my pre surgery and post surgery were provided. I would certainly tell anyone that all the people I interacted with were friendly, knowledgeable, and kind.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Litton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Palmetto Health Richland Memorial Hospital
Dr. Thomas C Litton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSurgical Tricounty Associates Pa, 9239 Medical Plaza Dr, Charleston, SC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas C Litton in this video.
Dr. Thomas C Litton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, SC.