Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Marvelli
Dr. Thomas Marvelli, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with another office in Hurst, TX. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Ophthalmology and Ophthalmology. Dr. Marvelli is affiliated with Plaza Medical Center of Fort Worth, Baylor All Saints Medical Center at Fort Worth and Cook Children's Medical Center. Dr. Marvelli has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Marvelli has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Pediatric ophthalmologists provide complete eye and vision care for children and adolescents. They’re trained to work specifically with children and they offer screening and treatment solutions that make kids more relaxed. Similar to optometrists,...
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Thomas Marvelli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.