Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas E Mccauley has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Thomas E Mccauley has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Thomas E Mccauley has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. McCauley has been our family physician since 1973 (3 generations). He has helped all of us deal with a variety of serious and not so serious issues. As a GP, you could not ask for a more caring and responsive doctor. Even when my mother passed away, his compassion and understanding of the quality of life has stayed with me to this day. He deals with everything from skin cancers, heart issues, and kidney disease to flu, weight loss, and pink eye. You also will get swift and honest answers - even if it is not what you want to hear. He might not be perfect but he is close enough for us. Thank you Dr. McCauley.
My experience with Dr. McCauley was excellent. He spent a great deal of time listening to me and an even greater amount of time explaining what needed to be done to diagnos and treat my problem. We are still working thru my issues but I am confident with Dr. McCauley's direction, my problem will be resolved.
Dr. Mccauley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
57 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1961
Dr. Thomas E Mccauley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFamily Practice Specialists, 4350 E Camelback Rd Ste F100, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Thomas E Mccauley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.